A dumbwaiter is an economic device designed to move materials between levels of a home or commercial building.
Compact and beautiful and simplistic and industrial, our dumbwaiters can carry up to 2500 lbs with style and dependability.
Consuming 50 – 75% less floor space than elevators, and a fraction of the operating cost, a dumbwaiter adds design and increased value to your home or building, while avoiding exposure of of users to the injury potential of lifting materials and carrying materials up and down stairs.
Time lost and work interruptions due to employees hand delivering materials to other floors is reduced when a dumbwaiter is in use.
Typical materials handled by a dumbwaiter
- Groceries / Food
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Laundry / Clothing
Standard features include
- Lifting distance up to 50 feet
- Car speeds of up to 50 feet per minute
- Counter or floor height loading
- Single side, opposite sides or adjacent side loading configuration
- Commercial grade construction throughout
- Performance proven commercial grade drive system
- UL approved control systems
- Compliance with all National Code requirements
- UL listed door locks
- Low cost installation
- Minimal maintenance requirements
Optional features include
- Vertical bi-parting, slide up, slide down and swing type UL fire rated entrances
- Stainless steel car enclosures and/or doors enhanced appearance or food industries
- Security Systems
- Key locks
- Interfaces to external security systems